* Permanent, soft non-toxic fabric paint
* Spray Aerosol cans are 2.5 oz.
* Nitrogen propellant makes it safe for children to use.
* Airbrush look without the expensive equipment.
* Dries soft to the touch in 30 minutes.
* Permanent in 72 hours; no heat-setting required.
* Make tie dyed T-shirts without the mess or hassle of dyes. Just scrunch, spray and you're done.
* For best results use on light-coloured fabrics. For opaque results, use Stencil Spray paint as a base coat.
* Best absorbed by natural fibers. Blended fibers and treated materials can also absorb the paint, but might need a few coats or you may have to rub the paint into the material.
More information and a step-by-step tutorial can be found here.