Tools:Scissors, Ruler, Pliers, Round nose pliers, Tape
The wavy side is the upper side of TILA beads. The flat side is the back side. When passing through the beads, face up the upper side of TILA beads for this project.
1) Cut a 2m(6.6 ft.) of nylon thread, then thread a needle with double thread.
Tape a thread, leaving a 20cm(8 in.) thread tail.
2) Pass through the beads at 1st row from left, then make 31 beads rows using square stitch.
The thread in the picture is different from actual color for easier view. Also, thread in the picture is single thread, but it's actually doubled thread.
3) When you reach the 31st row, make the loop with Delice beads. Remove the tape from thread tail at 1st row, then make another beaded loop using the thread tail. End a thread by passing back through the beadwork and tying several knots along the way. Cut off the excess thread end.
The thread in the picture different from actual color for easier view. Also, thread in the picture is single thread, but it's actually doubled thread.
4) String a fire-polished bead on the head pin, then bend the pin as in the picture.
5) Remove the drop of the extender. Use oval jump rings to connect the clasp to the loops at 3).