Presenting Twin, a unique new seed bead from PRECIOSA. This new oval two-hole seed bead will help you to simply create spatially interesting shapes and original structures or lacy patterns. The oval shape increases the effect of the herringbone stitch and creates the appearance of tweed fabric.
You can use the designated colour combination according to the drawing, or you can choose a colour scheme according to your own design. The bracelet here corresponds to the standard bracelet length which is 18.5cm without the fastening. You can lengthen or shorten the design as needed.
1. String 3x R, 2x T and 2x R and pass the needle through the first strung rocaille once again. This will create a circle which you should secure with a surgeon's knot.
String 17x R and pass the nylon line through the three seed beads from the basic circle once again.
2. Then string 2x R, 2x T, 3x R, 2x T and 20x R and pass the needle through the third rocaille from the last strung Twin bead, tighten and form a circle. String 1x R and thread the needle through the nearest 1xR, 2x T and 1x R seed beads one more time as shown. Tighten the nylon line well.
3. String 2x R, 2x T, 3x R, 2x T and 20x R and pass the needle through the third rocaille from the last strung Twin bead. Tighten and form a circle.
String 1x R and pass the needle through the nearest 1x R and 2x T beads one more time, and then pass the needle through the second hole in the outer Twin bead. This will finish the loops and bring you to the second row of stringing.
4. String 2x T and then pass the needle through the free second holes of the Twin beads from the first row; repeat this procedure 4 more times, then string 2x T and pass the line through the second hole in the outer Twin. This will bring you to the third row of the stringing.
Repeat this procedure until the desired length of the bracelet has been achieved.
5. To make the bracelet fastener, sew 4x T through both holes, tighten the line well and hide the ends of the line in the seed beads. Complete this procedure three times.
6. String 5x R in the last row of the bracelet, pass the needle through the gap between the four sewn Ts from step 5, string 1x R and thread the needle and the line back through the gap between the sewn Ts and then through the three nearest strung rocailles.
String 2x R, then pass the needle through the second hole in the nearest 2 Twin beads.
7. String 3x R, then pass the needle through the free holes of the two T from the last row.
Repeat steps 6 and 7 two more times to finish the bracelet. Secure the end of the nylon line with a strong double knot and thread the ends through the nearest seed beads, then cut off thread tail.